If you have been thinking about getting a home monitoring system or security camera, well today I want to introduce you to the ALC Wi-Fi IP security camera with Pan and Tilt functionality. Remove the stress about worrying on what’s going on in your home when you’re away. The ALC Wi-Fi security camera will help you do just that.
With this security camera, you will be able to:
1. See what’s going on with the kids when they’re back from school whilst you’re still at work or on the town shopping
2. Monitor your pets and/or your baby. Find out what’s going on at your front door even if you’re at the back of the house.
3. You will be able to do panning, tilting and zooming with this camera from every corner, right from your home.
You’re able to rotate this camera up to 270° horizontally and 110° vertically. Now depending on your layout, this camera can monitor the entire front door, living and dining room.
How to Set Up the ALC Wi-Fi Security Camera with Pan and Tilt
It’s pretty straight-forward taking less than 5minutes. You simply plug in to the power supply. The download the ALC App from for Apple or Android phone, scan the QR code on the screen with your phone. You can add as many cameras as you want and still monitor every part of the home with the same “ALC Sight HD” App.
1. Comes with infra-red (IR) night vision at 720p which is highest definition but good enough.
2. Two-way audio communication functionality. You get alerted with push notifications and email alerts. You can set it to motion-detect or manually record.
3. Right on your phone or tablet, via on-camera record, you’re able to zoom in and out live on the object being recorded, which allows you see things really clearly.
4. You can add micro SD (up to 32GB) into the camera so can record and keep the videos for as long as you can accommodate on the SD Card. If no incidents happen, you just record over the previously recorded videos.
5. You can adjust the sensivity on the camera so that not everything is triggers the motion-detection functionality.
Product Features Summary
- Remote Monitoring Anytime from Anywhere 24/7/365 with Email Alerts and Push Notifications
- 720P (1280 x 720) HD resolution for clear video streaming, playback and recording
- Remote Pan & Tilt your camera with ALC’s app on your smart phone or tablet
- Record onto micro SD card, supports up to 32GB (micro SD Card not included)
- 25-ft Night Vision – 5 High-Intensity Infrared LEDs with Infrared (cut) Filter for improved colors and night vision
This camera will certainly help you keep a close eye on the people, pets and things you care about the most in your home. It’s like always being connected to home or being at home even when you’re all the way traveling across the country or even overseas.
How Much Does the ALC Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi HD Security Camera With Motion Detection Cost?
At the time of writing this review, the ALC Pan/Tilt security camera costs $120. Now if you compare that some other popular indoor and outdoor security cameras, it does appear to be a little more expensive. However considering that you get the panning, tilting and zooming functionality already built in into the camera, I think it’s worth it.
Click on the link below to secure your copy of the ALC Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi HD Camera with motion detection.